Friday, November 17, 2006

New Characters





So a while back, I posted some characters for a cartoon I have been working on with a good friend. Here are some more characters that I just finished. The dogs have an obvious egyptian theme going on and the chick with one arm is a shape shifter. I tried some experimental things with her and I ended up learning a lot. I have been working on more characters for the past few days but I will try to get back to my personal stuff soon.....enjoy and have a good weekend friends!

5 comments:

Roc said...

cool designs. . .i really dig the shapeshifter chick.

Anders said...

cool work in here!!
I really dig your business card concept and its design, can't wait to see it finished!

Alina Chau said...

nice drawing!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Very nice work and blog !!!!

rick reese said...

dig that green character